Level Two Optimisation
LEVEL 2 OPTIMISATION £680.00
This takes the work as carried out in the first level onto a higher and more targeted platform and gives the site more ‘marketing’ emphasis.
Using the analytics data from various sources we are able to plan a more detailed page by page market programming.
- Intensive competition review
- In depth Keyword analysis
- Establishing goals in analytics
- Content page revisions to include keyword density application
- Yahoo and Bing verification
- Submission to Dmoz source directory
- Submission to researched local or trade relevant directories
- Installation of search engine website tools
- Google Maps or relevant Microsoft Locator tools
- Website structure review
- Social Media and cross trade potential identification
- (Optional Extra) Micro blogs and blogging – create a micro-blog relevant data stream with related articles and online press releases. One of each per month at £400 per month first month included.
The main emphasis on the Level 2 Optimisation programme is to ensure search engine term relevancy and density strengths and to build up the chance to achieve the necessary organic back links to improve page ranking and assure the search engines of both the websites relevance and importance.
Consistently, we have been able to increase traffic to our client site by significant margins often in excess of 900+%.